Top 5 Vitamins for Faster Hair Growth
Almost every woman dreams of a long, thick shock of healthy and strong hair as in advertising shampoo. But how to fulfill your dream?
Daily hair washing, constant drying by the hair dryer and styling, straightening or curling, staining, adverse environmental effects – all these factors over time have a negative effect on the condition of our hair.
Any woman has at least one of the most common problems with hair: dry tips, fatty roots, hair brittle, dull, split, electrified, drop out – all this prevents us from growing the hair of the desired length. Beautiful Tips, long hair, lying on the shoulders of heavy curls – the dream of any woman and it is achievable!
Restore the strength and density of hair is possible only with the support of this body must receive all the necessary vitamins.
Let’s look at the five most useful vitamins for hair growth:
1) Vitamin A helps to strengthen the roots, improves hair growth and prevents their loss. A sufficient amount of vitamin A in the body improves performances baceous glands, prevents dryness, brittle hair, the appearance of dandruff, responsible for the preservation of natural hair shine. Vitamin A is found in large quantities in chicken liver, carrots, pineapples, pine nuts, Brussels sprouts, spinach, broccoli, melons, watermelons, dairy and fermented milk products, and pumpkin.
In addition to the record amount of Vitamin A the pumpkin contains such essential substances as vitamins B, E and C, iron, copper, cobalt, zinc and other trace elements, therefore it is rightfully considered to be one of the most useful products for those who want to grow healthy hair.
2) B vitamins are needed for us so that the hair grows well and does not become thin. Due to a lack of group B, hair begins to fall out, split, break, dandruff, itching and flaking and it becomes almost impossible to grow them.
B vitamins are found in cabbage, cereals, peanuts, eggs, cottage cheese, tomatoes, hazelnuts, beef, lamb, pork, milk, apples, potatoes, and fish.
If you want healthy, thick and long hair, it is the vitamins of group B – the most necessary and first helpers in this difficult matter! And all because the listed vitamins promote hair growth, make them dense and strong, regulate the fat content of hair, give hair shine and elasticity. Vitamins for hair growth
3) Vitamin C Responsible for good circulation of the scalp, providing optimal nutrition of the hair from the roots to the tips. The lack of vitamin C in the body leads to tarnish and hair loss. Rich in this vitamin product such as apples, greens, sweet peppers (it is considered a record among vegetables for the content of vitamin C).
To make vitamin C better absorbed, try to limit the consumption of coffee. It is much better to replace it with pomegranate juice or brewed fresh berries rose hips – they are rich in vitamin C.
4) Vitamin E is also very important for hair: when it lacks hair loses its shine, becomes lifeless and begins to fall out, break down and be cut off. Vitamin E prevents the aging of the skin care, hair and nails. A large amount of vitamin E is found in nuts, vegetable oil, liver, egg yolks, milk, vegetables, whole grains, seeds, spinach.
5) Vitamin PP or nicotinic acid or vitamin B3 is not accidentally included in many cosmetics for hair strengthening: it perfectly stimulates their growth, combats hair loss, protects against loss of moisture. Nicotinic acid is the most common in root crops (especially carrots, beets, turnip and parsnip), eggplants, zucchini, pumpkin, onions, garlic are also rich in this vitamin.
Unfortunately, with food we do not always get the right amount of nutrients. Support the body and provide it with the necessary minerals and vitamins will help Formula 2 Multivitamin complex from Herb life, which includes 12 vitamins, 11 minerals and 11 plant ingredients.The multivitamin complex contains vitamins C and E, beta-carotene, B vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, iodine, other vitamins and minerals necessary for the beauty and health of hair, nails and skin.
The multivitamin complex contains vitamins C and E, beta-carotene, B vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, iodine, other vitamins and minerals necessary for the beauty and health of hair, nails and skin.