Tips for beginners in fitness classes
A few tips for beginners to engage in fitness yourself:
Fitness classes are equally useful to any person at any age. Want to have more strength feel better. Get involved in fitness. It is difficult to overestimate the benefits of regular training for health. Fitness will do you good regardless of your age, gender or physical abilities but it is worth knowing about the benefits of fitness and about the possible risks and dangers that you can face. Before you start your fitness path you need to clearly define the purpose of the training, have a training plan and familiarize yourself with all the technical rules and the features of the exercises. To do this it is best to attend an introductory briefing and begin classes with a personal trainer. The results from your studies will be as great as possible if you follow your coach’s instructions clearly.
If you decide to do without a coach we offer you some tips for beginners to do fitness on their own:
1. Warm up – is necessary for warming up the muscles and preparing the body for serious training. This is necessary to avoid injuries to untrained muscles and joints, or problems from the cardiovascular system. The warm-up before any training should take from 5 to 20 minutes to prepare the body for more intense loads. You can warm up in the cardio zone on the simulators,bicycles, steppers and others.
- Perform joint exercises of the whole body.
- exercises from the standard charging can also serve as a good warm-up.
- Stretching – gymnastics on stretching will help to make the muscles more plastic that will prepare them for the power load.
Just strength training should start with exercises using minimal weights, which can perfectly warm the muscles without feeling a load.
2. Do not immediately go to the sauna or sauna after class. After training, the temperature of your body is high enough that in combination with the temperature of the bath or sauna can adversely affect the already dilated vessels. To begin with it is worth taking a cool shower letting the body recover and recovering, normalizing.
3. Improper breathing or delay during training – can lead to a significant deterioration in health, cause dizziness, nausea and increase blood pressure. Breathe correctly: inhale and exhale with every movement of the exercise, and when performing a cardio warm-up it is worth breathing naturally.
4. Before you start playing sports, do not give up the medical examination. In order to bring yourself and your body only benefit, and to avoid all possible health risks, it is worth to undergo a full examination, consult a fitness doctor – it will not be superfluous, but it will bring benefits. The survey will help to identify all the limitations associated with the characteristics of your health, which will allow you to choose the right training program, which is just for you.
5. Excessive training, excessive acceleration of the heart rate to the maximum can cause serious harm to your health. Do not unjustifiably burden the heart and lungs in order to bring yourself into the proper form. You should listen to the advice of doctors and your own body, and avoid increased heart rate and take breaks between the approaches during training to restore the pulse.
6. Often, starting to engage in fitness, many are waiting for immediate results and drastic changes. It is important to remember that there will be changes, but not immediately. Your result depends on several factors.
It does not matter which classes you chose to achieve your goal, the main thing is your attitude to your own actions. In addition to striving, motivation, a great desire to become healthy and beautiful, one must understand: the key to success in regularity. Regular training, proper and healthy nutrition, strong sleep are key aspects for achieving your goals.
It may take longer than you expected, but if you are patient, if it becomes your norm, your natural way of life, it will bring maximum pleasure and lead to the achievement of results that will exceed your expectations.
7. If you do everything right, you will feel the result, reach your goal, and this will happen – do not stop training. All your achievements are the result of hard work, which must be maintained regularly.
I wish you success in your studies!