Say Goodbye to Joint Pain 5 useful tips
Waking up in the morning you feel so tired as if working all night it’s hard for you to move your hands and as you descend the stairs you feel a sharp pain in your knees forget your back pain. How to get rid of this agonizing pain in the joints? In this article we give some effective tips that you can use in everyday life.
Several secrets to reduce pain in the joints
Many people suffer from joint pain; it can be caused by arthritis rheumatism arthritis. And although it is often impossible to completely get rid of the pain we can use some techniques that will help reduce the pain and most importantly improve the quality of life.
Keep in mind you should always follow the advice of the attending physician and do not overuse tablets (such as anti-inflammatory drugs) otherwise you will have to face their side effects. We can safely assure you: there are simple natural remedies that can help you. Do you want to know which joint pain
1. Ginger every day!
Studies conducted by the University of Miami have proven that two capsules of ginger per day help combat inflammation in the joints and reduce pain. In fact the properties of ginger are largely similar to the difference is that ginger will not you side effects (pain in the stomach circulatory disorders and so on). Ginger capsules can be found in the shops of natural products and medicinal herbs. The recommended dose is 2 capsules per day. In any case you can also just brew ginger: the sodium on the grater is the amount of ginger root to get 1 tablespoon (for 1 cup of water) to prepare the broth and boil it. Drink in the morning and in the evening.
2. Be careful with these products!
Keep in mind that the foods listed below can cause joint pain and it will be better if you exclude them from your diet or at least limit their use.
- Dairy products: they contain a substance called casein – it can cause inflammation of the joints. If you cannot live without milk and yogurt it’s time to reconsider your diet – for your health and quality of life.
- Red meat: completely excludes its diet. It harms not only the joints but also the body as a whole.
- Wheat: surprised? The fact is that recent studies have shown that wheat and many other cereals that contain gluten usually because joint inflammation in those who suffer from arthritis. How to solve the problem? Try to reduce the consumption of this product – so you can understand how it affects your condition. Many do not notice any difference but for others the absence of gluten in the dentist becomes a key change on the way to improving the quality of life.
- Eggs: use them with caution. Since eggs are a product of animal origin they contain acid; this substance provokes inflammatory processes and sometimes makes us feel pain and discomfort. Although eggs are considered a healthy product and in addition rich in proteins remember that animal proteins can sometimes cause unwanted effects.
- Caution nightshade! Do you know this name? When it comes to we mean tomatoes pepper eggplants. These vegetables can adversely affect the mobility of the joints as well as cause migraine and inflammation of the joints. All this is due to the content in them of a toxic alkaloid this element can worsen inflammation especially in cases where the disease already occurs. But one of the most useful vegetables that you can consume is carrots.
3. Say “yes” to the green tea
Are you a fan of green tea? In that case you’re lucky! It is proved that green tea contains polyphones (antioxidants) which become excellent allies in the fight against arthritis and joint pain. So do not ignore a cup of green tea at breakfast!
4. Important ally: vitamin E
You of course have heard about this vitamin: it has a magical effect in the fight against arthritis and is even considered a medicine. It would be ideal to take it in tablets; instructions for use you can find on a box with vitamins – they can be purchased at natural food stores or at a pharmacy. In addition remember that vitamin E is found in most green vegetables however to get the required amount of vitamin it is better to resort to tablets or capsules. You will definitely find them in the nearest pharmacy.
5. Foods that will help cope with the pain and cheer up
To improve the quality of life is our common goal. This can be achieved with the help of a healthy diet as well as using products that not only help reduce pain in the joints but also lift the mood. Do you want to know how to achieve all this?
- Always choose fresh foods (fruits vegetables). Say no to frozen foods and semi-finished products: they contain elements that provoke inflammation of the joints.
- Nuts and dried fruits: walnuts almonds pistachios. These are healthy foods that charge us with energy.
- Lemon juice: it supplies the body with antioxidants and is ideal to drink it in the morning diluting with warm water.
- Fish oil: a classic remedy. Due to the high content of Omega-3 fish oil is excellent for all those who suffer from any problems with joints. Do not doubt: one spoonful of fish oil a day will benefit you.
- Organic apple cider vinegar: simply an ideal product. It alleviates pain and improves health