Best 14 Natural Beauty & Skin Care Tips
If you have tired of spending a fortune on cosmetic products but want to always be beautiful Homemade Beauty Tips.
Tips for the beauty of face hair eyes lip body hands and feet prepared with inexpensive ingredients and In addition they pointed out to meet any needs and become the best allies of men and women who want to pamper their body using products from nature.
And this is what remedies in the blog Homemade beauty tips will help moisturize the skin fight acne remove cellulite develop homemade masks lighten hair or nail harden among many other things. This is just an example of what you will find on this site dedicated to the results of home beauty tips.
That you always were beautiful radiated health kept youth for a long time we picked up for you 14 secrets of beauty for every day which will be a real wand for any girl and woman who wants to look stunning because female beauty .
The first and simplest secret is to take care of your skin in several stages. The first stage – cleansing the second stage – toning the skin the third stage – applying moisturizing or nourishing cream. By following these rules of daily skin care you provide her with an attractive and healthy look for a long time.
1. In order to choose a competent and suitable for your skin care determine its type. This can be done by contacting a specialist or by taking tests for the skin type.
2. Less makeup! In everyday life the main rule of makeup: less – better. Heavy make-up clogs the pores (especially important for owners of wide pores and skin prone to fat and acne) decorative cosmetics often dry the skin which leads to the appearance of micro-inflammations cracks and the appearance of facial wrinkles. So do not overdo it emphasize your beauty and do not draw a mask on your face. Remember that naturalness was always valued and priceless today!
3. Regularly do pilling and mask for face neck and skin. Pilling and scrubs make it possible to exfoliate dead skin cells and nourishing and moisturizing masks promote the rapid regeneration of the skin saturating it with vitamins and minerals and making it soft smooth and silky.
4. Practice contrast washing it improves blood circulation and keeps the facial skin toned keeping its youth and elasticity. The habit of washing with hot water only leads to premature aging of the skin due to loss of its elasticity and washing with cold water leads to pallor of the skin its lethargy and dryness.
5. When washing applying scrubs and care creams do not pull the skin and do not rub it. With light massaging movements apply funds for cleansing and renewal and the cream should be driven with light slaps of the fingertips.
6. Do not neglect self-massage. Massage should be done not only for the face but for the whole body (paying special attention to problem areas) as well as for the head. The technician of massages is huge choose the one suitable for yourself. Thanks to the massages the flow of capillary blood to the skin is simulated and the natural processes of recovery and rejuvenation are enhanced.
7. Sleep more Sleep restores not only internal strength and energy it also contributes greatly to the maintenance of our healthy appearance the extension of beauty and youth.
8. To beautiful not only the skin but also the hair does not deprive them of attention: competent cleansing suitable care for the hair and scalp guarantees you a lush and silky hair but is not it the dream of any woman. To help you maintain the natural beauty and health of your hair
9. Eat more seafood . The predominance of fish and marine reptiles in the diet rich in vitamins minerals and nutrients copes well with the solution of many skin problems such as dryness inflammation and nourishes it from within and gives radiance and vitality.
10. Protect skin from direct sunlight. Everyone knows that the sun is useful in limited quantities and at certain hours in the day so in summer it is especially important to pay proper attention to the skin! Use sunscreen and decorative cosmetics with SPF filter wear sunglasses and moisten the skin more intensively than at other times of the year.
11. Go in for sports. In a healthy body healthy mind. Several times a week do exercises to give your body and skin tone. Sport beauty healths are inextricably linked concepts. At the same time sports make a person more beautiful both physically and morally which is important because when you feel your own beauty to others it cannot be unnoticeable.
12. We are what we eat. And this is the axiom of life. Proper balanced nutrition will help enrich vitamins and minerals from the inside which will positively affect both the condition of the skin both hair and nails.
13. Brushes for make-up manicure accessories and hairdressing tools should be cleaned and sterilized at least once a week.
14. Say goodbye to bad habits. Smoking and alcohol contribute to a slowdown in metabolism. When a plentiful drink of clean water and a balanced healthy diet – accelerate it. Change your lifestyle.